$895 per person
This three-day manager/leadership course is all about training managers to perform their jobs at a higher level.
Today’s salon/spa manager must have the same skills, knowledge and commitment as the owner to growing the business.
With all the daily challenges and distractions, this is no small task.
Hours must be monitored and filled.
Interviews must be conducted.
Goals must be communicated to staff.
The list of expectations and responsibilities goes on and on – but how prepared are your managers to meet them?
The Salon/Spa Manager Course will provide the knowledge and skills your manager needs to become a respected yet effective leader. They will gain new insights and innovative tools to build efficient teams, monitor and increase your cash flow, motivate staff and more.
This course is a critical step towards preparing your manager – or anyone you’re grooming for management – to lead your business to sustainable levels of efficiency, consistency and productivity.
Cash-flow planning and working with budgets
Owner/manager communication systems and reporting
Developing your manager’s natural leadership ability
How to interview, hire and train new staff
How to lead successful, meaningful meetings and one on one’s
Conducting fair and constructive performance evaluations
Develop coaching skills that help employees reach their full potential
Designing systems for quality and consistency
We strive to make sure your learning experience at the Strategies Business Academy is a productive and comfortable one. Here's everything you'll need to know to get the most out of your time here.
- Providence Rhode Island T.F. Green Int'l Airport to Strategies - 55 minutes
- Hartford/Springfield Bradley Int'l Airport to Strategies - 60 minutes
- Tweed-New Haven Airport to Strategies - 35 minutes
Attendees SHOULD NOT come to the day of the seminar if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact Christy Harty ([email protected]), before the start of your event, citing your exposure to COVID-19.
- Seminar cancellation for non-members: Cancellation within 14 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Seminar cancellation for memberships that include All-Access education: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in $250 fee per seat.
- Seminar cancellation for Basic members: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
Found 1 upcoming date for this event.
Click on the link below for details about the event.