What does profitability mean to you?
Of course, it’s all the money that you get to keep after the bills are paid, but profitability means so much more.
Many salon, spa, and medspa leaders tend to forget that profitability is simply a way to keep score - like a report card for your business. Your financial reports are one of the best indicators of where your business is at and where it’s going. However, the financial reporting process is also where most business owners seem to have trouble.
We know it can be tough to get a handle on your finances, but we're here to help. It’s time to learn how to harness your financial data to drive profitability and achieve true financial success!
We’re sure you’re thinking, “Ugh, crunching numbers? Boring!”
Financial literacy doesn’t have to be a chore. In fact, it can be fun!
Don’t believe us? Join us for Financial Fitness, an empowering journey of financial discovery. This two-day course is a major first step to clearing away the fog that most entrepreneurs encounter when it comes to understanding financial reports and cash flow projection.
In just three days, you’ll learn how to…
Read and interpret your business numbers
Turn your profits into cash
Set revenue goals and expense budgets
Build and manage cash reserves
Prevent gift certificate addiction (yep, that's a thing)
And best of all, sleep well at night!
Play games and win prizes!!
The knowledge and systems you will receive in this class are imperative to running a successful business. Sign up today and learn how to harness your numbers - the easy way!
We strive to make sure your learning experience at the Strategies Business Academy is a productive and comfortable one. Here's everything you'll need to know to get the most out of your time here.
- Providence Rhode Island T.F. Green Int'l Airport to Strategies - 55 minutes
- Hartford/Springfield Bradley Int'l Airport to Strategies - 60 minutes
- Tweed-New Haven Airport to Strategies - 35 minutes
Attendees SHOULD NOT come to the day of the seminar if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact Christy Harty ([email protected]), before the start of your event, citing your exposure to COVID-19.
- Seminar cancellation for non-members: Cancellation within 14 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Seminar cancellation for memberships that include All-Access education: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in $250 fee per seat.
- Seminar cancellation for Basic members: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
Found 2 upcoming dates for this event.
Click on the links below for details about each event.