Attitude of Gratitude – Salon/Spa Team Rewards That Really Work!
A Team Rewards program that’s powered by appreciation—and celebration!
“In this industry, you have to start with a heart of service.” – Dennis Gullo
If you’re dangling the carrot of Team Rewards as a supplement to salaries or a replacement for commission, then you really need to join us in June and work on your Attitude of Gratitude!
Team Rewards are a hugely misunderstood component of the Team-Based Model—and we’re here to help you navigate the ins and outs of developing a successful and rewarding Team Rewards program.
On their simplest level, Team Rewards are recognition for achieving or surpassing monthly goals. Use them as a celebration of team effort, a job well done, and a winning performance. Want strategies and a customizable template to help you make the most of your Team Reward System? We’ve got ‘em for you!
So, no more thinking of Team Rewards as just a dollar amount! Let’s rewire ourselves to use Team Rewards as a positive tool to encourage, confirm growth, and show more love to our deserving team!
Session 1: Team Rewards Basics
- What exactly are we really rewarding?
- What information drives the Team Rewards program
- Stopping the confusion: It’s not a PAY program!
- It’s all about the behaviors and attitudes!
- How to educate to motivate
Session 2: Leadership and Team Rewards
- How to stop making promises you can’t/won’t keep
- Building trust with education and follow-through
- Driving the sense of urgency with stellar communication
- Maximizing your cash-flow plan—and use it as your guide
- Keeping the meaning of the win as the focus
Session 3: Put the TEAM in Team Rewards
- What to share and how to communicate it
- Team wins that trigger team rewards
- How the team helps and energizes those who fall behind
- Why it’s so important for your team to understand the goals
Session 4: Implementing the Team Rewards Program
- Utilizing the customizable template
- Developing a team meeting agenda to launch your program
- The hows and whys of realistic goal planning
- Getting creative with non-monetary rewards
- Keeping the meaning going when using the monetary reward
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, June 15, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, June 22, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, June 29, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2019/2020 Onlive Triaining Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.
- June: Attitude of Gratitude – Salon/Spa Team Rewards That Really Work!
- July: Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool Kit
- August: Salon/Spa Service Pricing
- September: Salon/Spa Front Desk Systems: From Chaos to Control
- October: Salon/Spa Performance Review Blueprint
- November: How to Build Your Team-Based Brand With More Clarity & Less Noise
- December: Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit