June 8, 2020
Attitude of Gratitude – Salon/Spa Team Rewards That Really Work!
Onlive Training Event
A Team Rewards program that’s powered by appreciation—and celebration!
“In this industry, you have to start with a heart of service.” – Dennis Gullo
If you’re dangling the carrot of Team Rewards as a supplement to salaries or a replacement for commission, then you really need to join us in June and work on your Attitude of Gratitude!
Team Rewards are a hugely misunderstood component of the Team-Based Model—and we’re here to help you navigate the ins and outs of developing a successful and rewarding Team Rewards program.
On their simplest level, Team Rewards are recognition for achieving or surpassing monthly goals. Use them as a celebration of team effort, a job well done, and a winning performance. Want strategies and a customizable template to help you make the most of your Team Reward System? We’ve got ‘em for you!
So, no more thinking of Team Rewards as just a dollar amount! Let’s rewire ourselves to use Team Rewards as a positive tool to encourage, confirm growth, and show more love to our deserving team!
Live Workshop Agenda:
Session 1: Team Rewards Basics
- What exactly are we really rewarding?
- What information drives the Team Rewards program
- Stopping the confusion: It’s not a PAY program!
- It’s all about the behaviors and attitudes!
- How to educate to motivate
Session 2: Leadership and Team Rewards
- How to stop making promises you can’t/won’t keep
- Building trust with education and follow-through
- Driving the sense of urgency with stellar communication
- Maximizing your cash-flow plan—and use it as your guide
- Keeping the meaning of the win as the focus
Session 3: Put the TEAM in Team Rewards
- What to share and how to communicate it
- Team wins that trigger team rewards
- How the team helps and energizes those who fall behind
- Why it’s so important for your team to understand the goals
Session 4: Implementing the Team Rewards Program
- Utilizing the customizable template
- Developing a team meeting agenda to launch your program
- The hows and whys of realistic goal planning
- Getting creative with non-monetary rewards
- Keeping the meaning going when using the monetary reward
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, June 08, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, June 15, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, June 22, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing