August 17, 2020
Salon/Spa Service Pricing
Onlive Training Event
It’s NEVER been more important to charge what your services are worth!
If you’re like many salon/spa owners, the thought of determining how to set your service pricing — or worse, implement a dreaded price increase — is cause for anxiety.
BIG ‘OL REALITY CHECK: Your operating costs have most likely increased during the reopening process, and may continue to increase over the next few months. If revenues are not exceeding all payroll and operating expenses, it’s time for a price increase…and pronto!
So now more than ever, it’s really important to be able to answer this simple question:
How did you come up with your current pricing?
Was it set by guesswork?
Perhaps it was even set based on what the other guy down the street was charging.
Wouldn’t it be comforting to know that your service pricing is on point, and you’re making your desired profit margin (and not losing money) on every service that your guests are receiving?
Register now for this month’s “Salon/Spa Pricing Services” Onlive Training, we’ll spend three interactive virtual sessions helping you to eliminate all the guesswork, and walk you step-by-step through a proven blueprint for creating profitable service pricing.
Remember, YOU SELL TIME, and once you know how much your time costs, you’re on the road to proper pricing and maximum profitability.
We’ll show you how to calculate the cost of every hour you have for sale, and how to use that cost per hour to set pricing for your desired profit margin.”
Finally, we’ll explore all the factors that go into pricing services for profitability, including time and productivity, payroll, G&A, desired profit margin.
Speaking of pricing, use promo code “pricing50” at checkout save $50!
Live Workshop Agenda:
Session 1: Nuts & Bolts of Pricing Services
- Accurately calculate service pricing with profitability in mind
- Take the guesswork out of pricing specialty services such as color corrections, parties, and travel for onsite services
- Properly handle loss leaders, mini-services and premium services
- Utilize Cost Per Hour calculations to understand what an hour costs the company
Session 2: Leadership’s Role in Pricing Services
- Determine current pricing and necessary adjustments
- Discover why time standards are so important when pricing services
- Team meeting preparation – identify fears and get ready to address them
- Multi-Level pricing – you can’t be everything to everyone
Session 3: Team’s Role in Pricing Services
- Communication: fighting the fear, scripting, role-playing
- Address team concerns around service pricing and price increases
- Redefining success in our industry
- Get team involved in determining timing standards
Session 4: Implementation & Living Your New Pricing
- Handling client concerns with pricing
- Client cycle – When should we implement it?
- Why it’s better to rip the band-aid off than raise in increments
- What is out of your control – increase triggers
- Make your own voice heard with our interactive session
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, August 17, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, August 24, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, August 31, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing