Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool Kit
Turning Personal Meetings into Positive Opportunities
“How can we help you be your best?”
One-on-one meetings can seem intimidating.
But they are also one of your most impactful tools for improving your team’s performance at a micro level.
And right now, with the extreme amount of stress and busyness that comes with reopening, the need for connecting with employees has never been greater.
That stress needs an outlet. Investing the time to do one-on-ones is the perfect way to calm and address the issues and behaviors that are triggering stress…AND keep everyone on task with the goals of the company.
And lastly, one-on-ones also offer you the opportunity to show your team that you care for their wellbeing.
If you’re ready to create better communication between you and each of your team members, than register now for July’s “Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool” Onlive Training.
Starting Monday, July 13th, we’ll kick off a month-long, interactive Onlive training to help you build your complete one-on-one toolkit, including:
- A customizable one-on-one meeting template
- Creating guidelines and agendas
- Communicating the behaviors that generate a positive one-on-one
- Growth targets that lead team members to success
- Knowing the right questions to ask
- Our new problem solving tool for driving growth through consistency
- Personalizing one-on-ones for each team member
Register now for July’s “Salon/Spa One-on-One Toolkit” Onlive Training, and discover how a perfect one-on-one meeting can help you adjust actions and behaviors BEFORE they get out of control and become forest fires.
Monday, July 13 – Session 1:
- Create your guidelines for One-on-Ones to set every team member up for success
- Learn the value of the monthly One-on-One to team, company, and owners
- Properly prepare: How long should the One-on-One be? What setting? Who is in charge?
- Create a duplicatable agenda to ensure consistency
Monday, July 13 – Session 2:
- Define roles for those conducting the One-on-Ones
- How to make it personal, but not too personal
- How to communicate the behaviors that lead to a positive One-on-One
- Leading team members to success with Growth Target education
Monday, July 13 – Session 3:
- Driving growth with consistency: Supercharge your One-on-One with our new problem solving tool
- Innovation, culture, systems: How team members utilize these mile markers along their career path
- Create the questions that lead to deeper team involvement
- Pattern your One-on-Ones to the individual
Monday, July 13 – Session 4:
- Take it for a test drive with break-out sessions to help customize One-on-Ones
- Identify challenges in your own company and how the One-on-One tool solves them
- Learn about One-on-One accountability regardless of who is facilitating
- Make sure the proper voice is heard in every meeting!
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, July 13, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, July 20, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, July 27, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2021 Onlive Training Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.
- December: Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit
- January: Breaking Through Communication Breakdown
- February: Get Out of Debt & Build Cash Reserves
- March: Creating Salon/Spa Profit ONE Critical Number at a Time
- April: Positioning Your Brand in the Eyes Your Community
- May: Understanding Your Critical Numbers & the Story They Tell
- June: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Your Career Path Skill Sets
- July: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Team Behaviors & Individual Strengths
- August: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Company Performance & Growth Targets
- September: Salon/Spa Wage Reviews: How, When & Why
- October: Productive & Inspiring Salon/Spa Team Meetings
- November: No-Compromise Team Service Contract
- December: How to Inspire & Deploy Innovation in Your Salon/Spa