July 13, 2020
Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool Kit
Onlive Training Event
Turning Personal Meetings into Positive Opportunities
“How can we help you be your best?”
One-on-one meetings can seem intimidating.
But they are also one of your most impactful tools for improving your team’s performance at a micro level.
And right now, with the extreme amount of stress and busyness that comes with reopening, the need for connecting with employees has never been greater.
That stress needs an outlet. Investing the time to do one-on-ones is the perfect way to calm and address the issues and behaviors that are triggering stress…AND keep everyone on task with the goals of the company.
And lastly, one-on-ones also offer you the opportunity to show your team that you care for their wellbeing.
If you’re ready to create better communication between you and each of your team members, than register now for July’s “Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool” Onlive Training.
Starting Monday, July 13th, we’ll kick off a month-long, interactive Onlive training to help you build your complete one-on-one toolkit, including:
- A customizable one-on-one meeting template
- Creating guidelines and agendas
- Communicating the behaviors that generate a positive one-on-one
- Growth targets that lead team members to success
- Knowing the right questions to ask
- Our new problem solving tool for driving growth through consistency
- Personalizing one-on-ones for each team member
Register now for July’s “Salon/Spa One-on-One Toolkit” Onlive Training, and discover how a perfect one-on-one meeting can help you adjust actions and behaviors BEFORE they get out of control and become forest fires.
Live Workshop Agenda:
Monday, July 13 – Session 1:
- Create your guidelines for One-on-Ones to set every team member up for success
- Learn the value of the monthly One-on-One to team, company, and owners
- Properly prepare: How long should the One-on-One be? What setting? Who is in charge?
- Create a duplicatable agenda to ensure consistency
Monday, July 13 – Session 2:
- Define roles for those conducting the One-on-Ones
- How to make it personal, but not too personal
- How to communicate the behaviors that lead to a positive One-on-One
- Leading team members to success with Growth Target education
Monday, July 13 – Session 3:
- Driving growth with consistency: Supercharge your One-on-One with our new problem solving tool
- Innovation, culture, systems: How team members utilize these mile markers along their career path
- Create the questions that lead to deeper team involvement
- Pattern your One-on-Ones to the individual
Monday, July 13 – Session 4:
- Take it for a test drive with break-out sessions to help customize One-on-Ones
- Identify challenges in your own company and how the One-on-One tool solves them
- Learn about One-on-One accountability regardless of who is facilitating
- Make sure the proper voice is heard in every meeting!
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, July 13, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, July 20, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, July 27, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing