December 2, 2019
Onlive Training Event
Knowing the language of your salon/spa’s financials is a non-negotiable skill.
After all, your financial statements are how your business COMMUNICATES with you.
Are you hearing them loud and clear?
It doesn’t matter if you work alone, or own a multi-location chain with hundreds (or even thousands) of employees. The fact is, as a business owner, you need to understand, monitor and react to your company’s financials…period.
This month-long online training is about learning the language of business – understanding what the financial statements are saying, and then making GOOD decisions based on that understanding.
The company of your dreams is built on those good decisions!
Register now for this hands-on Onlive training, and we’ll show you how to interpret your company’s financials to lead and grow your company.
- Learning the language of your financials
- Mastering the three key financial statements
- Understanding how to interpret financial data
- Leading, measuring and communicating your financial information
- Best practices on financial organization
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, December 2, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, December 9, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, December 16, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing