Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit
Information flow is essential to a high-functioning salon, spa or medspa.
If you’ve ever wondered how you can get everyone on the same page, daily huddles are a big part of that answer.
One of the simplest (yet often mishandled) systems to implement, huddles are the absolute best way to keep your salon/spa’s momentum every single day.
But one of the biggest thing owners do to sabotage their daily huddle’s momentum is overcomplicate the system. Huddles should be simple, quick, informative, and often up-lifting.
Take note though: An effective huddle doesn’t have to be all fun and games, and conclude with confetti tossing. In fact, some huddles may need to be serious and brutally honest.
No matter what, consistently executed and effective daily huddles require leadership and team discipline. If you have half-heartedly implemented inconsistent, unstructured huddle habits, you are probably doing more harm than good.
In this month-long Onlive training, we are going to help you rebuild and refine your huddles from the ground up. We’ll dig into what MUST be shared, what SHOULD be shared, and how to communicate for maximum impact.
It’s HUDDLE ANATOMY 101, and you’ll even learn to teach THEM the numbers and demystify every aspect of the huddle process!
Your Huddle Tool Kit Take-Aways…
- Huddle in minutes: The nuts-and-bolts
- Huddle must-haves – introducing two killer Huddle tools
- Shuffle it up with the essential “Huddle Master Deck” to deal productive Huddles
- Eight-Drivers build the core of any great Huddle
- Take away tool: Take a spin with your Huddle Wheel
- Huddles that: Drive a great customer experience
- Huddles that: Create consistency in your business outcomes
- Huddles that: Increase client retention
- Huddles that: Create growth for company and team
- Empowering Huddle leaders
- Celebrate! Don’t forget the good stuff
- Create energy and sense of urgency around Huddles
- Huddle traps and how to avoid them
- Focus on creating the same experience every time, EVERY DAY
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, December 07, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, December 14, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, December 21, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2021 Onlive Training Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.
- December: Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit
- January: Breaking Through Communication Breakdown
- February: Get Out of Debt & Build Cash Reserves
- March: Creating Salon/Spa Profit ONE Critical Number at a Time
- April: Positioning Your Brand in the Eyes Your Community
- May: Understanding Your Critical Numbers & the Story They Tell
- June: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Your Career Path Skill Sets
- July: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Team Behaviors & Individual Strengths
- August: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Company Performance & Growth Targets
- September: Salon/Spa Wage Reviews: How, When & Why
- October: Productive & Inspiring Salon/Spa Team Meetings
- November: No-Compromise Team Service Contract
- December: How to Inspire & Deploy Innovation in Your Salon/Spa