Salon/Spa Performance Review Blueprint
The perfect tool for measuring progress.
“Do you do quarterly performance reviews at least once a year?”
– Neil Ducoff – Founder & CEO – Strategies
This may sound like a funny line, but the fact of the matter is, a well-executed performance review can be the difference between a motivated, engaged team member, or an employee that simply punches a time clock.
And if you’re not being consistent with your performance reviews, you can’t expect your team members to be consistent in their performance and engagement.
So what’s standing in your way?
- Lack of clarity on how to structure a performance review?
- Fear of the conversations that need to happen?
Whatever the obstacles are, it’s time to put them behind you, and start coaching your employees on how they can reach their fullest potential.
And we’re going to help you make that happen in this month’s Onlive Training, “Salon/Spa Performance Review Blueprint.”
Over the course of three live sessions, we’ll walk you through every aspect of the performance review process, so that you’ll have the tools you need to create the outcomes you desire…every time.
FREE TEMPLATES: We’ve also developed some INCREDIBLE template tools to help you build out your performance reviews from top to bottom. These are brand new templates designed exclusively for this training, and we’re super-excited about them. They’re yours to keep when you register!
Finally, we’ll also do some live role playing during our time together to illustrate what a performance review should look like.
At the end of the day, we all want to know how we are progressing in our jobs so that we can stay on task and be a better team member.
And the perfect team member thrives on clarity, inspiration and growth…all three of which are the result of proper coaching and communication.
Register now for Salon/Spa Performance Review Blueprint, and gain a clear mastery of how to coach your team to their fullest potential.
Workshop Session 1
- How does uncertainty effect the health and well-being of our team?
- Utilizing the Performance Review to communicate growth and increase clarity
- Clarity of the basics: Time-frame, participants, purpose
- Separating the Performance Review from other communication methods
Workshop Session 2
- How do I adequately communicate growth potential and behaviors in one meeting?
- Breaking down the Broadband for Performance Review benefits
- Break out the Performance Review problem solving wheel
- Leadership communication musts for a flawless PR meeting
Workshop Session 3
- Take your communication to the next level with the ultimate Performance Review tool
- Track your company progress and compare to goals and team member performance in one comprehensive document
- Pinpoint exact areas for improvement with lean data and clear behavior analysis
- Get team members involved in developing their own clear path to growth
Workshop Session 4
- Take it for a spin: Participate in a real Performance Review scenario with your new growth tools
- Get involved in the conversation to help you better understand how a flawless Performance Review can inspire your team
- Role-play scenarios that show you to turn challenges into positive growth opportunities
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, October 05, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Wednesday, October 21, 2020| 12 - 1pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2019/2020 Onlive Triaining Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.