August 8, 2022
Onlive Training Event
This “Level 2 – Refining” training is for those who are ready to get serious about pre-book and who are looking for a deeper understanding of the power of pre-book to drive so many of our critical numbers.
This critical number is arguably the most effective tactic for maintaining a full appointment book.
But have you ever thought about how much pre-booking affects all other critical numbers and systems in your company?
From productivity to client retention, from Happiness to your daily schedule, pre-book can take you from zero to hero!
It’s even a low-key driver of staff loyalty. How? We’ll show you during this month’s Onlive training.
During this training, you will:
- Connect the dots from pre-book to so many critical numbers and system drivers
- Learn best practices that can take your pre-book into the 90% range almost immediately
- Drive the pre-book sense of urgency with the “Power of 15 Minutes”
Reserve your spot now!
Which Onlive Level is Right for You?
To help you tailor your learning experience to your specific needs, we have categorized each of the 2022 Onlive trainings at one of the three following skill levels:
LEVEL 1: Elevating
Level 1 Onlives are designed for attendees who are at the beginner level — implementing, building, learning — of any topic. They are also perfect if you need to regroup and strengthen your understanding and execution on a specific topic you may currently be struggling with.
LEVEL 2: Refining
Level 2 Onlives are for those looking to take their skills to the next level. For example: Perhaps you feel like you are a fairly good leader, but you just want to refine your skills and gain more confidence. A Level 2 Onlive training on leadership would be just the thing for you.
LEVEL 3: Mastery
Level 3 Onlives are for when you’re ready to move to the elite rank for any topic. These trainings are designed to advance you past the merely “doing it” phase and on to the highest proficiency for the subject. These training sessions will challenge the way you think and lead you to excellence.
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, August 08, 2022 | 11am - 3pm Eastern
Live, interactive Training and Q&A session with the Strategies Education Team
- Replay access for 30 days (Want longer access to this training and the entire Onlive archive? Start an Onlive Membership today!
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)