September 12, 2022
Next-Level Guest Care
Onlive Training Event
This “Level 3 – Mastery” training is for those who need to supercharge their guest care systems and team.
A competent, high-functioning guest care team can be a make-or-break component for your company’s growth.
After all, your front desk is the first and last touchpoint for every client.
And if you’re not exceeding client expectations at either of those two points, everything else that occurs during their visit suffers severely.
During this month’s Onlive training, we’re going to show you how to harness the power and potential of a next-level guest care team.
You will learn:
- The financial impact of a stellar guest care team
- The brand connection guest care creates for clients
- How to empower the front desk team to take control of their space
- How to create synergy between service providers and the guest care team
Register now, and discover how to empower and inspire your guest care team to be the positive face of your company.
Which Onlive Level is Right for You?
To help you tailor your learning experience to your specific needs, we have categorized each of the 2022 Onlive trainings at one of the three following skill levels:
LEVEL 1: Elevating
Level 1 Onlives are designed for attendees who are at the beginner level — implementing, building, learning — of any topic. They are also perfect if you need to regroup and strengthen your understanding and execution on a specific topic you may currently be struggling with.
LEVEL 2: Refining
Level 2 Onlives are for those looking to take their skills to the next level. For example: Perhaps you feel like you are a fairly good leader, but you just want to refine your skills and gain more confidence. A Level 2 Onlive training on leadership would be just the thing for you.
LEVEL 3: Mastery
Level 3 Onlives are for when you’re ready to move to the elite rank for any topic. These trainings are designed to advance you past the merely “doing it” phase and on to the highest proficiency for the subject. These training sessions will challenge the way you think and lead you to excellence.
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, September 12, 2022 | 11am - 3pm Eastern
Live, interactive Training and Q&A session with the Strategies Education Team
- Replay access for 30 days (Want longer access to this training and the entire Onlive archive? Start an Onlive Membership today!
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)