October 17, 2022
Onlive Training Event
This “Level 1 – Elevating” class is for those who are starting with Huddles, looking to take Huddles to the next level, or those who have been dealing with lifeless Huddles with low engagement.
They are such a simple communication system.
Yet that so many owners seem to spend a lot of time complicating them!
Well, if your daily huddles have become stagnant — or perhaps you aren’t doing them at all — you don’t want to miss this Onlive training.
You will learn how to craft a well-designed Huddle that drives a sense of urgency and ensures that everyone starts their day on the same page.
During this training, you will learn:
- How to effectively communicate the “WHY” of Huddles to your team
- What information you should be sharing during Huddles
- The best time(s) to implement Huddles and how to work around everyone’s schedules
- How to involve team members in building Huddles that spark participation
You’ll also receive some great “Huddle Toolkit” takeaways to give your daily Huddles the boost they deserve!
It’s time to get everyone involved! Register now, and we’ll give you the blueprint to make it happen!
Which Onlive Level is Right for You?
To help you tailor your learning experience to your specific needs, we have categorized each of the 2022 Onlive trainings at one of the three following skill levels:
LEVEL 1: Elevating
Level 1 Onlives are designed for attendees who are at the beginner level — implementing, building, learning — of any topic. They are also perfect if you need to regroup and strengthen your understanding and execution on a specific topic you may currently be struggling with.
LEVEL 2: Refining
Level 2 Onlives are for those looking to take their skills to the next level. For example: Perhaps you feel like you are a fairly good leader, but you just want to refine your skills and gain more confidence. A Level 2 Onlive training on leadership would be just the thing for you.
LEVEL 3: Mastery
Level 3 Onlives are for when you’re ready to move to the elite rank for any topic. These trainings are designed to advance you past the merely “doing it” phase and on to the highest proficiency for the subject. These training sessions will challenge the way you think and lead you to excellence.
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, October 17, 2022 | 11am - 3pm Eastern
Live, interactive Training and Q&A session with the Strategies Education Team
- Replay access for 30 days (Want longer access to this training and the entire Onlive archive? Start an Onlive Membership today!
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)