August 21 - 23, 2022 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
$895 first person
$695 each additional
As an owner or manager, your list of daily tasks and responsibilities is long and never-ending.
Yet, none is more vital to your company’s wellbeing than your role as leader. It’s often the most anxiety-inducing, as well.
“Why isn’t my team responding to my leadership style?”
“Am I cut out to be a leader?”
“Why are some team members listening, and some not?”
These are real concerns. And they can all be overcome.
If you’re ready to step out of your comfort zone and fearlessly embrace your most important responsibility to your company, join us for the three-day workshop, and we’ll show you to be the No-Compromise leader your team needs.
Pulling advice from some of the greatest business leaders, we will examine your leadership style to determine how your personality influences your behaviors.
We’ll help you identify these traits to help you communicate and lead more authentically.
But understanding you is only half of the leadership equation. To effectively lead your team, you also need to understand your team better.
To do this, we will use a leadership assessment tool called DISC/Proception2 to compare how your unique leadership style connects with and empowers each individual on your team through four DISC styles:
- Dominance: How you respond to problems and challenges
- Influence: How you influence others to your point of view
- Steadiness: How you react to the pace of the environment
- Compliance: How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
This exercise will give you a crystal-clear understanding of communicating and empowering each team member based on your unique leadership traits.
This is a brand new training for 2022 and is expected to sell out.
Register now, end the disconnect with your team, and unleash your leadership potential!
Strategies Business Academy
40 Main St – 2nd Level
Centerbook, CT 06409
Bradley Int’l Airport – Hartford, CT
About 50 minutes from venue
T.F. Green Int’l Airport – Providence, RI
About 60 minutes from venue
Captain Stannard House – 860.399.4634
The Copper Beech Inn – 888.809.2056
The Griswold Inn (B&B) – 860.767.1776
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center – 860.322.5770
Quality Inn – 860.395.1414
Saybrook Point Inn – 860.395.2000
Water’s Edge Inn & Resort – 860.399.5901
Westbrook Inn – 800.342.3162
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes canceled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
- For all online trainings, once access links and/or course materials are distributed (typically 7-10 days prior to training), full tuition is non-refundable. Training allocation credits for Strategies Members are not transferable or refundable at that point, as well.