$945 first person
$745 each additional
As an owner or manager, your list of daily tasks and responsibilities is long and never-ending.
Yet, none is more vital to your company's wellbeing than your role as leader. It's often the most anxiety-inducing, as well.
"Why isn't my team responding to my leadership style?"
"Am I cut out to be a leader?"
"Why are some team members listening, and some not?"
These are real concerns. And they can all be overcome.
If you're ready to step out of your comfort zone and fearlessly embrace your most important responsibility to your company, join us for the three-day workshop, and we'll show you to be the No-Compromise leader your team needs.
Pulling advice from some of the greatest business leaders, we will examine your leadership style to determine how your personality influences your behaviors.
We'll help you identify these traits to help you communicate and lead more authentically.
But understanding you is only half of the leadership equation. To effectively lead your team, you also need to understand your team better.
To do this, we will use a leadership assessment tool called DISC/Proception2 to compare how your unique leadership style connects with and empowers each individual on your team through four DISC styles:
Dominance: How you respond to problems and challenges
Influence: How you influence others to your point of view
Steadiness: How you react to the pace of the environment
Compliance: How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
This exercise will give you a crystal-clear understanding of communicating and empowering each team member based on your unique leadership traits.
Register now, end the disconnect with your team, and unleash your leadership potential!
We strive to make sure your learning experience at the Strategies Business Academy is a productive and comfortable one. Here's everything you'll need to know to get the most out of your time here.
- Providence Rhode Island T.F. Green Int'l Airport to Strategies - 55 minutes
- Hartford/Springfield Bradley Int'l Airport to Strategies - 60 minutes
- Tweed-New Haven Airport to Strategies - 35 minutes
Attendees SHOULD NOT come to the day of the seminar if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact Christy Harty ([email protected]), before the start of your event, citing your exposure to COVID-19.
- Seminar cancellation for non-members: Cancellation within 14 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Seminar cancellation for memberships that include All-Access education: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in $250 fee per seat.
- Seminar cancellation for Basic members: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
There are no additional dates for the year.