April 3 - 5, 2022 | 11:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
Solo to Team – SOLD OUT
$895 per person
NOTE: This seminar is sold out, but it will be held again in August and we still have seats available. Click here for more details!
“I’ve been working by myself, but now I’m ready to hire a team and grow my own company. But I want to do it right.”
If you’re currently working independently — either in a rental suite, sole proprietorship, or just feeling stranded in a commission environment — and are ready to branch out, you’re not alone.
In fact, this situation has become one of the most commonly-requested talking points during free strategy sessions booked through our website.
But as exciting as it is, beginning the path to owning a business and leading a team can also feel overwhelming. You have to…
- Find a location
- Hire a qualified team
- Purchase equipment
- Create the right systems, culture, and procedures
This is serious stuff!!
Unfortunately, far too many aspiring owners leap into the game ill-prepared..
That’s exactly why you don’t want to miss “Solo to Team”, our new three-day training designed to walk you through every step of getting your new business off the ground and running quickly and efficiently.
We’ll dive deep into:
- Financial projections to give you a feel for your potential
- Benchmarks to shoot for when planning for growth & longevity
- Developing a team culture and brand as you build your company
- Starting with a clear vision and keeping on that track
- Building profitability into your plan
Oh, and leadership? That’s your job now! We’ll help you to start developing those skills now, so that you progress into an inspiring leader that is:
We’ll also help you create a detailed plan for hiring a rock star team:
- When should you hire?
- How many team members do you need?
- What can I afford to pay?
- How do I communicate their growth path?
Most importantly, we’ll also share invaluable tips on how to fulfill the needs and desires of potential team members when it comes to:
- Team Life
The journey from Solo to Team can be the most rewarding you have ever taken — if you are properly prepared.
Secure your seat(s) now, and don’t miss this opportunity to start building the company of your dreams with a solid foundation for success!
An Online Learning Event!
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes canceled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
- For all online trainings, once access links and/or course materials are distributed (typically 7-10 days prior to training), full tuition is non-refundable. Training allocation credits for Strategies Members are not transferable or refundable at that point, as well.