October 23 - 25, 2022 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar
$895 first person
$695 each additional
The days of having a “receptionist” to simply greet and check out clients are long gone.
In today’s systematized salons/spas, the front desk is as much a command center as it is a check-in/check-out point for clients.
Yes, your service providers may “do the work” — but it’s your front desk/guest services employees who organize the work, sell the work, and exercise extreme influence on pre-booking, client retention, and productivity rates.
And their responsibilities don’t end there…
- They are the first and last contact with every client.
- They are the first to field complaints from unhappy customers.
- They up-sell and close retail sales.
- They generate lucrative gift certificate sales.
- They are responsible for selling the salon/spa’s most valuable asset — time on the appointment book.
These staff members are the most under-trained in the industry.
Isn’t it time you gave your front desk/call center staff the skills they need to supercharge their performance? That’s exactly what our Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar was designed to do!
- Dealing with difficult clients and situations
- Up-selling and converting client needs into booked appointments
- Improving communication with colleagues and clients
- Efficiently selling service hours
- Understanding how the front desk impacts overall growth
- How to develop scripts to ensure results
Strategies Business Academy
40 Main St – 2nd Level
Centerbook, CT 06409
Bradley Int’l Airport – Hartford, CT
About 50 minutes from venue
T.F. Green Int’l Airport – Providence, RI
About 60 minutes from venue
Captain Stannard House – 860.399.4634
The Copper Beech Inn – 888.809.2056
The Griswold Inn (B&B) – 860.767.1776
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center – 860.322.5770
Quality Inn – 860.395.1414
Saybrook Point Inn – 860.395.2000
Water’s Edge Inn & Resort – 860.399.5901
Westbrook Inn – 800.342.3162
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes canceled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
- For all online trainings, once access links and/or course materials are distributed (typically 7-10 days prior to training), full tuition is non-refundable. Training allocation credits for Strategies Members are not transferable or refundable at that point, as well.