March 6 - 8, 2022 | 11:00am - 5:00pm
Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar – Online
$895 per person
In today’s systematized salons/spas, your front desk is as much a command center as it is a check-in/check-out point for clients.
Yes, your service providers may “do the work,” — but it’s your front desk/guest services employees who organize the work, sell the work, and exercise a powerful influence on the critical numbers that matter most in your company.
They are, in fact, the front-line of your company.
They are the first and last touch for your clients, the keepers of information, and managers of the schedule.
They close sales, drive pre-book, and set the general tone in your company.
These staff members are often the most under-trained in the industry.
Isn’t it time you gave your guest care team the skills and confidence they need to supercharge their performance? That’s precisely what our Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar was designed to do!
From increasing new client retention to optimizing productivity, this three-day workshop will train your front desk/guest care team to make an immeasurable effect on your company’s growth targets.
The result? Increased profitability and greater satisfaction for both your team and clients.
Additional training topics include:
- Dealing with difficult clients and situations
- Up-selling and converting client needs into booked appointments
- Improving communication with colleagues and clients
- Efficiently selling service hours
- Understanding how the front desk impacts overall growth
- How to develop scripts to ensure results
It’s time for your salon/spa to unleash the full impact of a high-functioning front desk/guest care team.
Register now, and give your front-line team the skills and systems they need to masterfully organize and sell the time on your appointment book and exercise a powerful influence on the critical numbers that matter most in your company.
Includes recorded replay access for 30 days from the beginning of training.
An Online Training Event
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes canceled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
- For all online trainings, once access links and/or course materials are distributed (typically 7-10 days prior to training), full tuition is non-refundable. Training allocation credits for Strategies Members are not transferable or refundable at that point, as well.