September 18 - 21, 2022 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Single attendee: $1,695
Two attendees: $2,395 (from same business)
Each additional: $695
Elements is our four-day workshop-based training designed to give you everything you need to build your salon/spa’s employee handbook and business operations — but have never had the tools or the time to accomplish.
In other words, if there’s an area in your salon/spa that requires a policy, system, or scripting, Elements is your workshop. We will help you define, build, document, and communicate it all!
Over the course of four interactive days of training, we will cover the foundational elements of a successful salon/spa business:
- Values & Brand: Your company’s core values and brand guide you in the decision-making process and attract your ideal client and team members. We’ll explore and refine these areas in your company and provide ways for you to bring them to life.
- Policies & Procedures: Every company needs clear guidelines customized for its team. Working from our editable Employee Handbook Template, you will have the opportunity to customize your employee handbook so you can create absolute clarity based on your company’s values and brand.
- Systems & Scripts: Any task that gets repeated in your salon/spa needs a system…from client services and hospitality to handling time-off requests or any of the myriad behind-the-scenes operations that make your company tick. The same is true with scripts for all interactions with clients. Giving your team the right words to say will set them up with the confidence needed for success. You’ll leave this training with completed systems and scripts, ready for implementation. This work will set the foundation for your training and skill certification into the future.
- Communication: Identifying and practicing behavioral-style communication is a win all around. Whether working with clients or team members, it helps create more clarity, understanding, and less defensiveness to achieve the results you’re looking for. We’ll dig deep in this area… and we promise it will be a game-changer in how you successfully deal with difficult conversations and everyday interactions.
Includes 20-page “plug & play” Employee Handbook Template:
You’ve asked for this for years, and finally, it’s here! During Elements, we’ll provide you with a 20-page “plug & play” Employee Handbook Template.
Gone are the days of needing to think of every little detail that needs to be included in your Employee Handbook. We’ll provide everything and walk you through making it your own based on your company culture, values, and brand.
It’s all completely customizable and only available at Elements.
Why should I attend?
It’s everything you need to be doing in your company, regardless of your business model or where you’re at.
How is Elements different than Incubator?
The four-day Incubator dives deep into the Strategies Team-Based Business Model…what it is, how it works, and how it benefits your company, your team, and your clients. The Elements Training is four days on BUILDING what you want in your company and IMPLEMENTATION of all things operational to bring it to life.
I haven’t attended Incubator. Should I attend Elements?
Yes, because Elements teaches everything you need to be doing in your company, regardless of your current business model and/or experience. Systems, values, brand identity…we’ll help fine-tune them all and walk you through building your operations manual from start to finish. You’ll also learn the communication skills to deploy all these things to move your company faster.
Which course should I take first, Incubator or Elements
Elements is a natural progression from Incubator and vice versa. You can’t go wrong either way.
Elements is heavily workshop-oriented. Please come prepared to get a LOT of work done while you are here!
Includes recorded replay access for 30 days from beginning of training.
Strategies Business Academy
40 Main St – 2nd Level
Centerbook, CT 06409
Bradley Int’l Airport – Hartford, CT
About 50 minutes from venue
T.F. Green Int’l Airport – Providence, RI
About 60 minutes from venue
Captain Stannard House – 860.399.4634
The Copper Beech Inn – 888.809.2056
The Griswold Inn (B&B) – 860.767.1776
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center – 860.322.5770
Quality Inn – 860.395.1414
Saybrook Point Inn – 860.395.2000
Water’s Edge Inn & Resort – 860.399.5901
Westbrook Inn – 800.342.3162
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes canceled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.