< BACK TO STORE
No-Compromise Leadership is all about the thinking, behavior and accountability that support all leadership results and business outcomes. By design, no-compromise cuts through the myriad of excuses, emotional blockages and procrastination that silently infect leadership performance. If “No-compromise” becomes the mandate – the guiding principle upon which all other leadership behavior emanates – the resulting business outcomes will be nothing short of breakthrough.
As a result of adapting no-compromise leadership:
- You’ll experience a sharper, more focused sense of purpose.
- You’ll know what needs to be done – and do it.
- You’ll tackle pressing issues that you would ordinarily keep on the back burner where they fester and grow.
- You’ll be more decisive with your communication and how you relate to those you lead.
- You’ll make better decisions, because no compromise demands a thorough attention to detail.
“NCL is more than a great read – it’s what true leadership is all about.”
– Jack Stack, CEO SRC Holding Corp, author of The Great Game of Business
“Once you absorb the lessons in this extraordinary book, ‘no-compromise’ will become your watchword and your company’s battle cry.”
– Bo Burlingham, editor at large, INC. magazine; author of Small Giants: Companies that Choose to be Great Instead of Big
“If I could only have five business books on my shelf, this would be one of them. You will want all your people to read, execute and live the no-compromise mantra.”
– Terry “Moose” Millard, former Southwest Airlines pilot and expert on corporate culture
“No-Compromise Leadership is the game-changing business manifesto for our times – and nothing less than a paradigm reset.”
– Matthew Cross, president, LeadershipAlliance.com; author of The Hoshin Success Compass
“No-Compromise Leadership truly makes the difference between success and failure for entrepreneurs. NCL is a non-negotiable must-read.”
– Paula Kent Meehan, founder of Redken Laboratories
“Neil has written a blue print on exactly how not to accept ‘good enough.’ This book isn’t a book about what you want to hear – it’s what you need to hear.”
– John R. DiJulius III, author of What’s The Secret? To Providing a World-Class Customer Experience
“Read this book today, rather than tomorrow, and you’ll be at the peak a day earlier.”
– Dr. Lewis Losoncy, author of The Motivating Team Leader
“Neil’s No-Compromise Leadership will redefine the role you play as a leader in your world today.”
– Winn Claybaugh, dean and co-founder of Paul Mitchell Schools;author of Be Nice (or Else!)
Order here and receive an autographed copy!
Paperback – 316 pages