$895 per person
The days of having a “receptionist” to simply greet and check out clients are long gone.
In today’s systematized salons/spas, the front desk is as much a command center as it is a check-in/check-out point for clients.
Yes, your service providers may “do the work” — but it's your front desk/guest services employees who organize the work, sell the work, and exercise extreme influence on pre-booking, client retention, and productivity rates.
And their responsibilities don't end there...
They are the first and last contact with every client.
They are the first to field complaints from unhappy customers.
They up-sell and close retail sales.
They generate lucrative gift certificate sales.
They are responsible for selling the salon/spa's most valuable asset — time on the appointment book.
These staff members are the most under-trained in the industry.
Isn't it time you gave your front desk/call center staff the skills they need to supercharge their performance? That's exactly what our Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar was designed to do!
Dealing with difficult clients and situations
Up-selling and converting client needs into booked appointments
Improving communication with colleagues and clients
Efficiently selling service hours
Understanding how the front desk impacts overall growth
How to develop scripts to ensure results
We strive to make sure your learning experience at the Strategies Business Academy is a productive and comfortable one. Here's everything you'll need to know to get the most out of your time here.
- Providence Rhode Island T.F. Green Int'l Airport to Strategies - 55 minutes
- Hartford/Springfield Bradley Int'l Airport to Strategies - 60 minutes
- Tweed-New Haven Airport to Strategies - 35 minutes
Attendees SHOULD NOT come to the day of the seminar if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact Christy Harty ([email protected]), before the start of your event, citing your exposure to COVID-19.
- Seminar cancellation for non-members: Cancellation within 14 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Seminar cancellation for memberships that include All-Access education: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in $250 fee per seat.
- Seminar cancellation for Basic members: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
Found 3 upcoming dates for this event.
Click on the links below for details about each event.