November 4, 2019
Social Media Marketing 101 for Salons & Spas
Onlive Training Event
Are you struggling to launch your salon/spa’s social media presence?
Or maybe you’ve tried but haven’t had any real success?
If so, we’re here to tell you two things:
- Don’t give up...because social media marketing is WAY past a “nice to have” skill set.
- Things are about to get a whole lot easier, because we’ve developed a month-long Onlive Training to help you get started — and see results — from your social media marketing efforts!
Regardless of whether you feel social media just isn’t your thing, or you feel like you are too out of touch/behind the curve to catch up…this Onlive Training was created specifically for you!
Over the course of three interactive live trainings, we’ll help you answer questions like:
- Instagram or Facebook?
- How do I get my staff involved?
- What, where and when is the the best type of content to post?
We’ll answer all these questions and more, so that you can spend more time servicing the new clients that your marketing brings in, instead of second-guessing if social media is worth your time and effort.
And best of all, we’ll show you how much FUN this stuff can be!
Topics covered will include:
- Online branding
- Harnessing the power of Instagram (micro-influencer, anyone?)
- Starting/developing your Instagram Stories strategy (If you don’t know what this means, you REALLY need to be in this training)
- How to climb onto the Facebook Business Manager platform
- Utilizing your team (and setting company-wide digital guidelines to make sure everyone is on message)
- Creating the perfect pictures and videos
- Utilizing reviews
- GIFS, templates, and so much more!
At the end of our month together, you’ll understand why your online presence is NOT just another job component you don’t have time to wade into.
You’ll also have a game plan to get your team involved in engaging your audience in a collaborative journey that will drive awareness – and traffic – for your salon, spa or med spa.
Who this training is for:
If you have just scratched the surface of social media marketing, or who have avoided even trying, this training is for you! It’s also for those who just need to sharpen their skills.
Stop procrastinating now and see how fun, exciting, and profitable these digital tools can be!
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, November 4, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday,November 11, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, November 18, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing
Note: The training has replaced the “Chatbots for Salon/Spas” title that was original scheduled for November. Please contact us if you registered for the original title and are not interested in this one.