June 10, 2019
Developing Leaders & Trainers for Salons/Spas
Onlive Training Event
Price: $297 - Reg. $347
We all need leaders in our companies.
And we’re NOT just talking about owners.
In fact, as the owner of your company, there are probably many tasks that are bogging you down that can and should be handled by other members of your team…who perhaps can do those tasks better than you can.
But regardless of WHO is taking charge, it needs to be done in a way that motivates and inspires…not frustrate or demoralize.
And that’s why we’ve designed this in-depth Onlive training just for you…regardless of your experience level.
So it doesn’t matter if you are…
- A new or a seasoned leader…
- Building a new leadership team…
- Leading an existing team…
…this Onlive training will help substantial up your leadership game.
Register now, and we’ll spend the entire month of June together helping you define and refine your key leadership outcomes.
You’ll also learn how to create the support structure you’ll need to develop your company’s emerging leaders.
And, we’ll examine the most common challenges and share proven solutions, best practices and resources
All without any travel or time out of your business.
During this month-long training, you’ll learn:
- How to identify & correct leadership challenges & breakdowns
- What leadership means and looks like for your trainers
- Defining your leadership goals
- What every leader must know and practice
- How to implement best practices for great results
- How to celebrate leadership wins
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, June 10, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, June 17, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, June 24, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing