October 14, 2019
Holiday Planning for Salons & Spas
Onlive Training Event
Are you ready to have a holiday sales season like you’ve never had before?
Join us for this month’s Onlive training, as we walk you step-by-step through the process of how to plan for unprecedented holiday sales season.
More so, you’ll learn to avoid the biggest mistake that most salon/spa owners make during the holidays: They don’t have solid plan to harness new holiday traffic for future growth.
So in this course, you’ll also learn how to leverage the busy season to drive first quarter sales in 2020, which will eliminate that post-holiday sales slump once and for all.
Key areas we will be focusing on:
- Team-based holiday planning 101 & beyond
- Building your Holiday Sales Guide
- Holiday event planning
- Community outreach
- How to leverage manufacturers and distributors
- Ending the Slump: Killer holiday plans that drive 1st quarter goals
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, October 14, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, October 21, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, October 28, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing