August 12, 2019
Salon & Spa Future Planning
Onlive Training Event
Price: $297 (Reg. $347)
“Mayhem and madness!”
That’s what one spa owner answered when asked to describe her process for developing a growth plan for the coming year.
So let’s stop the madness!
If you want to achieve measurable business success in 2020, it is a non-negotiable – you must have a plan.
Why, then, are so many of us in the dark when it comes to developing a plan that truly creates a road map for profitability?
Profitability isn’t an accident.
Measurable growth doesn’t just happen.
You must be deliberate and relentless in your planning as you pursue the company of your dreams.
Join us for this month-long Onlive training, where you will receive step-by-step guidance and the only template your company needs to put your 2020 plans into place.
You will leave this training with:
- The GROWTH TARGETS worksheet
- Learn how to gather and analyze data
- Set targets that result in positive growth
- The 5-YEAR FORECASTER
- Discover how to convert small changes into profit
- Drive the Sense of Urgency for everyone in your company
- The YEARLY PLANNING TEMPLATE
- See your whole year, from sales to marketing to education, on one planning document
- Manage information flow and client engagement as part of your growth plan
Be sure to invite your leaders and trainers to this one to maximize the success of this Onlive.
Additional topics covered include:
- How to use your company data to drive goals
- Creating service and retail promotions
- Information Flow
- Team marketing
August Onlive Training Schedule:
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, August 12, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, August 19, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, August 26, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing