April 6, 2020
Salon/Spa Consultations That Keep Clients Coming Back
Onlive Training Event
Is every client that visits your salon/spa receiving a picture-perfect consultation…every time?
We get it, developing perfect consultation methods and scripts can be an overwhelming task.
And unfortunately, many consultations — if done at all — are rushed through right before the client’s service begins. This results in a less-than-stellar client experience, and a potential loss in service revenue.
In this month-long online training, we’re going to help you completely redesign those lackluster consultations.
By creating the professional, tone-setting consultation your clients deserve, and showing them how you team is a step above the rest!
We kick things off on Monday, April 6th with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into how to construct meaningful team meetings. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – April 13th) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – April 20th).
In a team-service company, consultations provide a HUGE point of difference. Register now for this Onlive training, and let’s develop the methods and scripts to showcase the skills of your entire company to meet the needs and expectations of every client.
Live Workshop Agenda:
Session 1: The Nuts & Bolts of the Perfect Consultation
- How & why to “up” your communication game
- Harnessing the power of the non-verbal cues
- How to design consultations for multiple scenarios
- Proven approaches to crafting and PRACTICING your scripts
- How to demystify common consultation hang-ups with mirroring, active listening & professionalism
Session 2: Leadership’s Role in Consultation Development
- Identifying the WHY behind your consultation strategy
- Setting guidelines for who, when, how consultations are implemented
- How to develop your team’s professional skills
- How to create education opportunities for your team
- How & why to coach in the moment
Session 3: Consultation Takes a Team
- The importance of understanding how THEY communicate it
- How to empower your team with knowledge and professionalism
- Making the skills of the ENTIRE team available to each and every client
- How & why to get everyone involved in building your team-based consultation
Session 4: Implement the Perfect Consultation
- “Model” call
- Continuing education
- How to ensure EVERYONE stays responsible for each consultation
- Defining the front desk’s impact on the perfect consultation
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, April 06, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, April 13, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, April 20, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing