November 4, 2019
Chatbots for Salons & Spas
Onlive Training Event
The Bots Are Here!
No, not robots…Facebook Messenger chatbots. And they can do some serious heavy lifting for your front desk/guest care team.
Think about how many times each day your front desk team answers the same questions…
- “How much is a haircut?”
- “What’s a hot stone massage?”
- “Can I book an appointment online?”
Imagine how much more productive your team could be if you were able to automate many of those responses…and do it on one of the most widely-used social media platforms today: Facebook Messenger.
In this hands-on Onlive workshop, you will learn how to build an interactive Facebook Messenger bot that allows clients to get instant answers to their most pressing questions.
We will also show you how to…
- Install the bot both on your website and Facebook page
- Use the bot to guide clients further down the purchase cycle, so they are ready to buy/book when they come in for their appointment
- Create interactive “games” that encourage clients to buy retail while they sit in your chairs or treatment rooms
- Up-sell additional services by providing interactive galleries
NOTE: This will be a technically advanced training. If you do not consider yourself extremely technology literate, this may not be the course for you. We only say this so you do not leave discouraged.
You will also be required to subscribe to a third-party chatbot service in order to fully use the features taught in this course. These are very affordable, and typically range $10-$20 per month.
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, November 4, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, November 11, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, November 18, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing