September 16, 2019
Salon/Spa Cash-Flow Planning for Better Decisions
Onlive Training Event
Be honest…do you know how much money is coming in and out of your salon/spa this month?
What about the next 12 months?
If you answered, no, you’re not alone…most salon/spa owners don’t.
But here’s the reality: If you aren’t forecasting monthly sales and expenses, you’re guessing. And guessing is VERY dangerous when it comes to the financial well-being of your business.
- You can’t plan for growth.
- You’re risking spending more than you’re bringing in…every month.
But don’t panic! There’s one simple tool that can be your greatest ally in projecting sales and controlling expenses…and that’s a cash-flow plan.
And starting September 16th, we’re launching a month-long, onlive training designed to give you easy, step-by-step support on building and launching your salon/spa’s cash-flow plan.
At the completion of this training, you’ll have a completed cash-flow plan that will help you make educated, responsible decisions to create a better future of your company. And, we’ll also show you which reports you should be looking at, what they mean, and why they are important.
Have a fear of numbers? We got you. Your instructors,, Dennis Gullo and Michael Yost, are two of the most knowledgeable “numbers guys” in the beauty industry, and they have YEARS of experience in explaining this stuff in a way that’s easily relatable in a salon/spa context.
Translation: It won’t be scary…promise!
And, if you’re afraid of what your cash-flow plan might tell you, remember, your cash-flow plan is your ALLY. It’s also your financial playbook to help guide you on any and all future decisions. You should be more afraid of NOT having a cash-flow plan! Luckily, you’re going to have yours built and launched by mid October!
It all starts Monday, September 16th with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into how to build your salon/spa cash-flow plan. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – September 23rd) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – October 7th).
Live Workshop (Sept 16th) Agenda:
Session 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Your Cash-Flow Plan
- A tour of the cash-flow plan
- What does cash-flow plan tell you?
- Financial reports and terms you need to know
- Common cash-flow planning mistakes
- Projecting sales: Best practices and struggles to avoid
- Creating benchmarks that are beneficial to YOUR company
Session 2: Leadership’s Role with the Cash-Flow Plan
- Why your cash-flow plan is your BFF, and why you need to treat it that way
- Do it for YOU, not because we told you to
- Overcoming the fear of numbers…or what they might tell you
- How and when to update your cash-flow plan…and common habits to avoid
- Common mental “hang ups” to avoid
Session 3: How Your Cash-Flow Plan Impacts Your Team
- What to share, what to hide, and how to communicate it
- Where does your team has the most impact on the cash-flow plan
- How the cash-flow plan feeds your team’s goals and growth
- The importance of your team understanding where goals come from
Session 4: How to Live Your Cash-Flow Plan
- How and why to stick by decisions that cash-flow plan created
- Tips on gathering the right data
- Bringing your cash-flow plan to life
- When to make (and not make) changes to your cash-flow plan
- The importance of real-time decision making
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, September 16, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, September 23, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, October 7, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing