September 16, 2019
Salon/Spa Cash-Flow Planning for Better Decisions
Onlive Training Event
Do you have a cash-flow plan that guides your revenue targets and expense budgets?
If not, what’s holding you back? Is it fear of numbers? Not knowing how and where to start? Afraid of what your cash-flow plan might tell you?
Don’t panic…your cash-flow plan is your greatest ally as a business owner. It’s also your financial playbook to help guide you on any and all future decisions.
In this Onlive course, you will learn how to follow your cash-flow plan and be fiscally responsible. Accomplish this, and your financial reports will improve.
You cannot grow a business without following a cash-flow plan. Register now for this Onlive course, and we’ll show you how to build yours.
- Predicting the future: Mastering the projections
- Expenses 101
- Projecting Profit or Loss
- Tracking in Real Time
- Communicating financial performance to your team
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, September 16, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, September 23, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, October 7, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing