July 8, 2019
Salon/Spa Best Practices 2019
Onlive Training Event
We hear lots of talk of “best practices” these days. But what actually IS a best practice?
Best practices are best described as the methodologies, systems and behaviors that distinguish the “great” salons/spas from their “not-so-great” counterparts.
And they’re not just about achieving extraordinary business performance. In fact, best practices are more about the systems to achieve above-average team performance.
But, best practices are NOT a “one size fits all” solution.
Join us for this month’s Onlive training, and take a deep dive into the best business practices of 2019, and how to implement them into your company.
Topics will include…
- Best Practices in:
- Retaining Loyal Team Members
- Maximizing Team Productivity
- Increasing Profitability
- New & Existing Client Retention
- Identifying your company’s current best practices
- Innovating and building new best practices that support your vision
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, July 8, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, July 15, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, July 22, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing