July 8, 2019
Salon/Spa Best Practices: The Ultimate Client Experience
Onlive Training Event
We hear lots of talk of “best practices” these days.
But what actually IS a best practice?
Best practices are best described as the methods, systems and behaviors that separate the “great” salons/spas from their “not-so-great” counterparts.
More importantly, they arm your team with the systems and know-how to deliver “Ultimate Client Experiences” every…single…time.
And happy, loyal clients means more profits for the business.
But…best practices are NOT a “one size fits all” solution.
Register now for this Onlive course, and receive an entire month of interactive online training to help you identify, build and launch the best practices that define the “Ultimate Client Experience” in YOUR company.
All without any travel or time out of your business.
- Improve new & existing client retention by utilizing best practices for Strategies’ Happiness 2.0 System
- Increase profitability with best practices to resolve multi-pricing issues
- Retain loyal team members by following best practices for team rewards
- Identify your company’s current best practices
- Innovate and build new best practices that support your vision
- Maximize team productivity with the “90/60/30 Challenge”
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, July 8, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, July 15, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, July 22, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
Can’t make the live sessions? All sessions are recorded and available for later viewing.