April 8, 2019
Recruiting & Onboarding Salon/Spa Staff
Onlive Training Event
“I can’t find good people.”
Today, more than ever, we hear salon and spa owners expressing their recruitment frustrations. Owners are saying:
“Enrollments are down at cosmetology schools and schools are closing.”
“Chains are grabbing up the graduates and burn through them.
“The lure of booth rental and suites is hard to compete against.”
The truth is, knowing what you have to offer before you start your recruit efforts offers your greatest opportunity to attract the right job candidates.
During this Onlive course, we’ll teach you how to do just that.
Additionally, we’ll prepare you know exactly how to on-board those new hires…which is the process of integrating your new team members into the collective thinking, behavior and systems of your company. You’ll also learn why beginning this onboarding process before you start any technical training is a critical component to finding and hiring your dream-team.
It’s time to rethink how you recruit and hire. Register now, and within one month, you’ll be using powerful processes, templates and tools that are proven to attract the right team to the right position.
More importantly, you’ll be prepared to coach your new team members through their entire career journey, creating loyalty and retention across all departments in your company.
Just some of the things we’ll be covering:
- How to find your people
- Design your unique recruiting content
- Crafting offers that drive growth and loyalty
- Learn a proven step-by-step hiring process
- Learn and design your company’s Onboarding program
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, April 8, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, April 15, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, April 22, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing