Inspiring & Fun Salon/Spa Team Meetings
Are your salon/spa’s team meetings fun, inspiring and moving your company forward?
Or…do they leave you asking yourself things like:
“Did someone just yawn?”
“Did he check his phone again?”
“How many times do we need to discuss this until everyone gets it?”
If you’re ready for team meetings that generate excitement and measurable results, register now to join us for January’s Onlive Training, “Inspiring & Fun Salon/Spa Team Meetings”.
During this month-long training, we’ll show you how to structure company-wide team meetings that will consistently update your team on company progress, fine-tune your systems, reinforce salon/spa culture, and create a clear vision and direction for EVERYONE on your team.
It all starts Monday, January 13th with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into how to construct meaningful team meetings. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – January 20th) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – January 27th).
Session 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Building a Team Meeting
- Solidifying your purpose
- How to design meetings with vision and direction
- How often to hold meetings, and who should attend
- How to build an effective agenda for EVERY team meeting
- How and why to inspire your team to hit a common goal
Session 2: Leadership’s Role with Team Meetings
- How to build team meetings that bring out desired behaviors
- Getting your team to understand the “WHY”
- How to strengthen team thinking
- How to ensure every meeting is moving the team forward
- Common meeting agenda traps to avoid
Session 3: How Team Meetings Should Impact Team
- Demonstration: See an effective team meeting in action
- What to share, what to hide, and how to communicate it
- How to get your team more involved in education and promotions
- Communicating how meetings impact the team and their roles in the company
Session 4: Implement Team Meetings That Drive Your Whole Year
- How to make your meetings more fun, positive and upbeat
- Mix it up! How & why to avoid using the same tone and agenda for every meeting
- How & why to avoid solving day-to-day problems during team meetings
- Take away activities that get your team inspired, educated and engaged!
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, January 13, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, January 20, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, January 27, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2019/2020 Onlive Triaining Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.
- June: Attitude of Gratitude – Salon/Spa Team Rewards That Really Work!
- July: Salon/Spa One-on-One Tool Kit
- August: Salon/Spa Service Pricing
- September: Salon/Spa Front Desk Systems: From Chaos to Control
- October: Salon/Spa Performance Review Blueprint
- November: How to Build Your Team-Based Brand With More Clarity & Less Noise
- December: Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit