January 13, 2020
Inspiring & Fun Salon/Spa Team Meetings
Onlive Training Event
Are your salon/spa’s team meetings fun, inspiring and moving your company forward?
Or…do they leave you asking yourself things like:
“Did someone just yawn?”
“Did he check his phone again?”
“How many times do we need to discuss this until everyone gets it?”
If you’re ready for team meetings that generate excitement and measurable results, register now to join us for January’s Onlive Training, “Inspiring & Fun Salon/Spa Team Meetings”.
During this month-long training, we’ll show you how to structure company-wide team meetings that will consistently update your team on company progress, fine-tune your systems, reinforce salon/spa culture, and create a clear vision and direction for EVERYONE on your team.
It all starts Monday, January 13th with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into how to construct meaningful team meetings. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – January 20th) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – January 27th).
Live Workshop Agenda:
Session 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Building a Team Meeting
- Solidifying your purpose
- How to design meetings with vision and direction
- How often to hold meetings, and who should attend
- How to build an effective agenda for EVERY team meeting
- How and why to inspire your team to hit a common goal
Session 2: Leadership’s Role with Team Meetings
- How to build team meetings that bring out desired behaviors
- Getting your team to understand the “WHY”
- How to strengthen team thinking
- How to ensure every meeting is moving the team forward
- Common meeting agenda traps to avoid
Session 3: How Team Meetings Should Impact Team
- Demonstration: See an effective team meeting in action
- What to share, what to hide, and how to communicate it
- How to get your team more involved in education and promotions
- Communicating how meetings impact the team and their roles in the company
Session 4: Implement Team Meetings That Drive Your Whole Year
- How to make your meetings more fun, positive and upbeat
- Mix it up! How & why to avoid using the same tone and agenda for every meeting
- How & why to avoid solving day-to-day problems during team meetings
- Take away activities that get your team inspired, educated and engaged!
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, January 13, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, January 20, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, January 27, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing