March 11, 2019
Supercharge Your Guest Care Team
Onlive Training Event
Price: $297 (Reg. $347...Save $50)
The days of the “receptionist’s” job of simply greeting and checking out salon/spa clients out are long gone.
Your front desk/guest services team members are massively-important players in growth, productivity, profitability and brand identity of your salon/spa.
But are you proving them with the tools they need to unleash their full potential in your company?
Register now for this Onlive course, and take a deep dive into the role your guest services team plays in driving the critical numbers of your salon/spa.
We’re not talking about customer service, scheduling appointments and ringing up sales, here….we’re going deep into the responsibilities your front-line staff has in pushing the business forward.
You’ll use the Front Desk Productivity Monitoring Tool to…
- Track unsold hours
- Forecast the sales potential of hours available for sale
- Up-sell and cross-promote additional services
We’ll also covering daily, weekly and monthly task lists so that everyone on your guest care team knows who’s doing what, when, and how it’s supposed to be done.
Register now, and we’ll work together to build the framework for achieving consistent results at the front desk.
Just some of the things we’ll be covering:
- Redefine what guest services means in your business
- Build an effective guest service team
- Create powerful organizational systems
- Build and launch Your Front Desk Productivity Monitoring Tool
- Track & up-sell unsold time
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, March 11, 2019 – 11-5pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, March 18, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, March 25, 2019 – 1-2pm Eastern: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing