Front Desk Impact!
Never underestimate the impact of a salon/spa’s high-functioning front desk team
Your front desk staff is the front-line of your salon/spa.
Every day they are the first and last touch-point with your clients…
…the keepers of the information…
…and managers of the entire schedule.
They also close sales, drive pre-booking, and set the overall tone for your entire company.
So, what are you doing to ensure these valuable team members are receiving the training, systems and guidance to perform at their highest level?
Register now for our first front desk Onlive training of the 2020, and learn how communication, customer service, professional etiquette, and proper scripting can help set your front desk team elevate their impact on the growth of your company.
Upon completion, you’ll the walk away with a clear game plan for creating a high-functioning front desk team.
- More consistent sales (and profits)
- More retained clients
- Increased productivity
- A better salon/spa experience for both clients AND staff
We’ll also give you all the information you need to create a team meeting around front desk impact and the role the team plays in keeping the front desk running smoothly.
It all starts Monday, February 10th with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into your front desk systems. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – February 17th) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – February 24th).
Session 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Building a High-Functioning Front Desk Team
- Creating solid front desk job descriptions so everyone knows their role
- Communicating front desk expectations
- Identify areas where your front desk has the most impact
- Harness the power of Frequency of Visit and the impact that your front desk can have on this critical area
Session 2: Leadership’s Role
- Learning and teaching your Critical Numbers and Key Growth Targets
- How to strengthen team thinking at the front desk
- How to empower your front desk team with clear goals that will grow the company
- How and why to establish decision-making guidelines
Session 3: Training your Team on Filling Unsold Hours & Eliminating Cancellations and No-Shows
- How your service and front desk teams work together to avoid cancellations and no-shows
- Empower your team with skills that will fill unsold hours in the book
- Map out the steps to greatly reduce cancellations and no-shows
- Team sport: Ensuring the team knows how to set the front desk up for success
Session 4: Implement Front Desk Practices That Create the Ultimate Client Experience
- Why the Happiness System is your secret weapon for ultimate client experiences
- How to master call-backs, and why they mean big business
- The role of the front desk in strengthening Client Retention…the key to business growth
- How to maintain momentum with communication training
Schedule & What's Included
Live, interactive online salon/spa business training designed to give you the support and accountability you need to learn, design, refine and launch your project in one month
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, February 10, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, February 17, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, February 24, 2020| 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (*Memberships only)
What others are saying about Onlive trainings...
"Awesome class! Love it!"Laurie Anderson-Ashe - Hair Colour Concepts - Portsmouth, NH
"You were both AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!"Mary Ann Brooks - Brooks & Co. - Dallas, PA
"You guys did a great job. Really loved the information! Looking forward to all the next classes."Risa Lopez - Tresimage Salon - Reno, NV
"Awesome information, Thank you so much."Marni Beninger - Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness - Nelson, BC
"Thank you so much! I have loved this class!"Rachel Beechboard - Libelle Beech Salon - Lebanon, TN
"Needed this in my life! THANK YOU!"Mykel Lemke - ALC Medspa - Gurnee, IL
"Great class! Thank you! Can't wait for more!"Jessie Ness - Roar Beauty Parlor - Omaha, NE
"You have no idea how much these Onlive classes are appreciated by us remote salon owners!!! Thank you!"Kathie McIsaac - Texture Salon + Spa - Cody, WY
"Great info. Thank you."Jim Mulvenna - Phoenix A Salon - Buffalo, NY
"I enjoyed this so much and feel like I have a great outline to do this better. Thank you all for being with us! Really great job!"Toby Adams - Do The Bang Thing Salon - Centennial, CO
"Nice job, guys!!"Yukiko Taylor - Oly Curl - Olympia, WA
"I am so happy to be back. I can't thank you enough! Love this platform.😍"Kim Hamilton - Waxing the City - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
"Great class! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!"Jasen Hammes - Jasen William Salon - Coral Springs, FL
"Thank you guys!"Nicole Zamora - My Hair Trip Salon - Denver, CO
"Loved this. Thank you!"Andi Wintzer - Studio 16 Salon Spa - Yakima, WA
LIVE AND INTERACTIVEBringing our classroom to you...
In addition to each month's full-day workshop, you'll also have two additional live sessions to ensure you understand the material, get all your questions answered, and most importantly, get the results from implementing what you learned.
WHAT'S COMING UP...2021 Onlive Training Schedule
Strategies Onlive offers monthly live workshops taught by our expert team of Certified Strategies Coaches…streamed right to your home or office. Click the titles below for course dates and descriptions.
- December: Salon/Spa Daily Huddle Tool Kit
- January: Breaking Through Communication Breakdown
- February: Get Out of Debt & Build Cash Reserves
- March: Creating Salon/Spa Profit ONE Critical Number at a Time
- April: Positioning Your Brand in the Eyes Your Community
- May: Understanding Your Critical Numbers & the Story They Tell
- June: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Your Career Path Skill Sets
- July: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Team Behaviors & Individual Strengths
- August: Broadband Deep Dive Series: Company Performance & Growth Targets
- September: Salon/Spa Wage Reviews: How, When & Why
- October: Productive & Inspiring Salon/Spa Team Meetings
- November: No-Compromise Team Service Contract
- December: How to Inspire & Deploy Innovation in Your Salon/Spa