March 2, 2020
Communicating a Team-Based Brand
Onlive Training Event
Your brand is your salon/spa’s identity.
It represents how clients and potential hires see you.
It’s a key player in driving the critical numbers that matter to your company.
And, it’s elemental in creating client and team loyalty.
It’s not just a well-designed logo.
Or matching t-shirts.
Especially if you are a Team-Based company.
Being Team-Based is truly your salon/spa’s point of difference. Everything your team does — and your clients SEE — speaks volumes. So defining, expressing, and leveraging your Team-Based brand is essential to your success.
In this month-long online training we’ll teach you how to tell your Team-Based story, communicate your values, define your culture, and engage your team as you evaluate, redefine, and express what sets your company apart from the rest of the pack!
It all starts Monday, March 2nd with a live, FULL-DAY online workshop. This is a highly-interactive training designed to take you on a DEEP dive into how to define and maximize your Team-Based brand. We’ll be fielding your questions all day…so come ready to participate!
We’ll then get back together the following two Mondays to answer all your questions (Office Hours – March 9th) and to review your work so you’re ready to launch your plan by the end of the month (Critique Session – March 16th).
Your brand is greater than the services you provide or the products you use. It’s your first impression and last touch, your identity and creative expression, your look and style. Join us for this Onlive Training, and discover how to leverage your brand above the competition.
Live Workshop Agenda:
Session 1 – Nuts and Bolts of a Team-Based Brand
- The define your team’s brand and who you are as a company
- Values and mission – what purpose are you driving that creates a team-based brand?
- What sets you apart as a team—and a company? Pinpoint YOUR areas of difference!
- The POWER OF FOCUS: Put the emphasis on YOUR team brand, not someone else’s idea of what it should be
Session 2 – Leadership’s Role
- Leadership sets the culture – be a proud team brand champion!
- Focus on staying true to your values and communicating them to team and clients – you can’t give away yourself
- Take-away communication points for your team and clients
- Build a powerful culture, and create a sense of urgency and accountability around it that your team will want to shout from the rooftops
Session 3 – The Team’s Role
- “I do it because I LOVE it here!” Help make your team raving fans with a passion for the WHY of your team brand
- Learn the impact of team loyalty through a clear focus on who you are as a company
- EMPOWER! Involve your team in crafting a team brand focus even for the smallest of details
- How the team communicates your brand to clients – Speak the universal language of “US” and “WE”
Session 4 – Living Your Team-Based Brand
- Learn the foundational keys of building a team brand that will get your message out to the world
- Create client loyalty through creativity, consistency and communication
- From décor to font to colors, address the design details that clients need to see expressed to accurately tell your story
- Compromise is tiring! Present your team brand with no-compromise confidence
- Every client, every time, without fail
Schedule & What's Included
LIVE WORKSHOP: Monday, March 02, 2020 | 11am - 5pm Eastern
Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
LIVE OFFICE HOURS: Monday, March 09, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
LIVE CRITIQUE SESSION: Monday, March 16, 2020 | 1 - 2pm Eastern
Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group*: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates *Memberships only
All sessions recorded for later viewing