May 6, 2019
Effective Salon/Spa Communication
Onlive Training Event
Salon/spa leaders: Do you ever catch yourself asking, “why don’t they get it after I’ve repeated it over and over again?”
Well here’s another question to ask yourself: Are you relaying your message in a way that inspires and resonates with your team?
Or…are you just repeating a message and hoping it will stick?
Communication is a powerful tool that all salon/spa leaders and managers must master in order to achieve the desired outcome, which is to inspire their team and grow their companies.
During this Onlive course, you will experience an interactive exercise that will teach you how to understand team dynamics, and what it takes to improve communication.
If you’re struggling with communication, or if you are looking to take your communication skills to the next level, this is a course you do not want to miss.
- Communication 101 for Leaders
- Identify Personalities, Tools and Exercises
- Golden Rules for building team communication and accountability
- Ending frustrating communication cycles
- Building team trust
- Live Online Workshop – Monday, May 6, 2019 – 11-5 pm Eastern: Live, interactive access to Strategies training, without any of the costly travel time and expenses
- Live Office Hours – Monday, May 13, 2019 – 1-2pm EST: Online group coaching designed to give you “work in progress” feedback and guidance from Certified Strategies Coaches and your peers
- Live Critique Session – Monday, May 20, 2019 – 1-2pm EST: Final review of completed work to address any questions or concerns before you launch your completed project
- Onlive Facebook Group: Private interaction, encouragement and guidance with the Strategies team and your Onlive classmates (Yearly memberships only)
All sessions recorded for later viewing