January 8 - 10, 2023 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
$945 first person
$745 each additional
As an owner or manager, your list of daily tasks and responsibilities is long and never-ending.
Yet, none is more vital to your company’s wellbeing than your role as leader. It’s often the most anxiety-inducing, as well.
“Why isn’t my team responding to my leadership style?”
“Am I cut out to be a leader?”
“Why are some team members listening, and some not?”
These are real concerns. And they can all be overcome.
If you’re ready to step out of your comfort zone and fearlessly embrace your most important responsibility to your company, join us for the three-day workshop, and we’ll show you to be the No-Compromise leader your team needs.
Pulling advice from some of the greatest business leaders, we will examine your leadership style to determine how your personality influences your behaviors.
We’ll help you identify these traits to help you communicate and lead more authentically.
But understanding you is only half of the leadership equation. To effectively lead your team, you also need to understand your team better.
To do this, we will use a leadership assessment tool called DISC/Proception2 to compare how your unique leadership style connects with and empowers each individual on your team through four DISC styles:
- Dominance: How you respond to problems and challenges
- Influence: How you influence others to your point of view
- Steadiness: How you react to the pace of the environment
- Compliance: How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
This exercise will give you a crystal-clear understanding of communicating and empowering each team member based on your unique leadership traits.
This is a brand new training for 2022 and is expected to sell out.
Register now, end the disconnect with your team, and unleash your leadership potential!
TCEA Conference Center
3100 Alvin Devane Blvd – Building B
Austin, TX 78741
Austin-Bergstrom Int’l Airport – Austin, TX
About 10 minutes from venue
Click here to view hotels near TCEA Conference Center
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Seminar cancellation policy for memberships that include All Access education: Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in $250 fee per seat.
- Seminar Cancellation policy (Basic): Cancellation within 30 days of the registered seminar event will result in losing
the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
- For all online trainings, once access links and/or course materials are distributed (typically 7-10 days prior to training), full tuition is non-refundable. Training allocation credits for Strategies Members are not transferable or refundable at that point, as well.