< BACK TO SEMINARS LIST
April 15 - 17, 2018 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Skill Certification: Delivering Team-Based Service
FACT: Delivering excellence and extraordinary client service experiences are the result of training, systems and accountability
Today, having your own in-house Skill Certification Program is a non-negotiable.
Delivering service excellence is about creating consistency in every area of your salon/spa. You will leave with the knowledge and tools to build a complete Team Service and Skill Certification program at all levels — from service providers and support staff to front desk/guest services.
This training will help you create a noticeable, measurable and marketable point of difference over your competition…and will enable your team to provide clients with a “WOW” factor on every visit.
You will learn:
- How Skill Certification impacts Productivity, Profitability, Staff Retention and Customer Loyalty
- How Team-Based Service improves customer retention, productivity and culture
- Systems and scripts to create team service excellence
- Detailed Flow Chart outlining your Training Program for each department in your company
- How to create a foundation and process for writing your skill certification manual
- How to implement your skill certification program, and how to get your team involved in the process
- An Evaluation process to ensure consistency and proper training
This is 3-day workshop format. Each day builds on the other with time to work on your company’s program and needs.
Who should attend:
Any person/team that is looking for the key point of difference for their company. This class is geared to building a Service and Skill Certification program from the ground up. Company size does not matter.
Air travel: Bradley International Airport – Hartford, CT
Strategies Business Academy