November 8 - 9, 2020 | 11:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
Salon/Spa Game-Planning Workshop – Online
Quick, what are your top three goals for 2021?
More importantly, what are you doing right now to make sure you’ll achieve them?
If you want to achieve measurable business success, you need to get your plan on paper now.
Register now for the Salon/Spa Game-Planning Workshop, and we’ll walk you step-by-step through creating a plan to achieve your business goals for the New Year and beyond.
This is a rare opportunity to step back from your day-to-day challenges, and focus on the big picture of your business, from what’s slipping through the cracks, to how to make your biggest aspirations for your company come true in the New Year.
At the end of our two days together, you will have constructed and completed a written-out plan for the coming year, based upon a foundation of the following seven key building blocks:
- Review and Forecast: Review what worked — and what didn’t — this past year. You will clearly identify the ebb and flow of your business. Forecast service and retail goals for the coming year in order to build the growth and opportunity you want to see for your company.
- Focus: Create specific monthly service and retail themes that support the monthly goal and create purpose for the team through clarity and a point of difference for your client.
- Engagement: Build specific points of engagement with your clients through the use of loyalty programs, events, promotions, and packages that will keep them raving fans. Don’t forget about your team, as well! Establish a plan that involves and rewards them for their hard work and contribution.
- Marketing: Learn to cut through the noise and get YOUR message heard with monthly plan-of-attack for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. How good will it feel to KNOW what you want to post and when?!
- Information Flow: A business moves at the speed of communication. Map out your monthly team meetings, 1on1’s, and daily huddles so that they support your monthly theme and move the company forward. Also, create a consistent schedule for performance and wage reviews to ensure the lines of communication always stay open.
- Education: An educational calendar that consistently supports and expands the knowledge and skills of your team is vital. In this workshop, we’ll help you establish the dates and focus of this support system through in-house or outside education. This will also create clear pathways for growth as you move through the next 12 months.
- New: Explore what the next frontier of your company may look like with the possible introduction of new service or retail offerings. A company should always be looking forward with a purpose, and this section will allow you to really put thought into making that happen.
Be sure to include a few staff members to maximize brainstorming and have key players on board before you head back to your business.
Includes recorded replay access for 60 days from beginning of training.
This class sells out every year, so register today!
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes cancelled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
An Online Training Event