November 10 - 12, 2019 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salon/Spa Game Planning Workshop
$895 first person
$595 each additional
Quick, what are your top three goals for 2020?
More importantly, what are you doing right now to make sure you’ll achieve them?
Get your step-by-step plan into place to achieve your business goals at the 2020 Game-Planning Workshop. If you want to achieve measurable business success in 2020, you need to get your plan on paper now.
This is a rare opportunity to step back from the day-to-day challenges and focus on the big picture of your business, from what’s slipping through the cracks to how to make your company’s dreams come true in the new year. Be sure to bring a few staff members to maximize brainstorming and have key players on board before you head back to your business.
- Reviewing what worked — and what didn’t — this past year
- Defining what results you’re looking for in 2019
- Understanding what the numbers are telling you — Cash-flow plan refresher
- Determining if your current cost-per-hour makes sense for 2020
Productivity & Client Retention
- Projecting the Four Business Outcomes (productivity, profitability, client retention & staff loyalty) across all four quarters in 2020
- Getting your team involved in hitting goals
- Creating a point of difference
- Afternoon workshop: Building your marketing plan into a 2020 salon/spa event calendar
- Taking your business to that next elusive level in 2020
- Exploring staff recruiting strategies — and determining if you need more staff
- Defining your 2020 education and skill certification game plan
- Information flow: One-on-ones, performance reviews, wage reviews, etc.
- Putting the puzzle together — Combining sales goals, critical numbers and marketing to drive sales
- Creating your implementation game plan
Autumn in New England is a beautiful time of year. While you’ll work hard, you’ll also have time to rejuvenate, so that you can bring a renewed sense of purpose back to your team.
This class sells out every year, so register today!
Strategies Business Academy
40 Main St – 2nd Level
Centerbook, CT 06409
Bradley Int’l Airport – Hartford, CT
About 50 minutes from venue
T.F. Green Int’l Airport – Providence, RI
About 60 minutes from venue
Bushnell House – 860.399.4777
Captain Stannard House – 860.399.4634
The Copper Beech Inn – 888.809.2056
The Griswold Inn (B&B) – 860.767.1776
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center – 860.322.5770
Quality Inn – 860.395.1414
Saybrook Point Inn – 860.395.2000
Water’s Edge Inn & Resort – 860.399.5901
Westbrook Inn – 800.342.3162
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event: A refund will be issued for the amount paid, less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.