< BACK TO SEMINARS LIST
July 29 - 31, 2018 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salon & Spa Digital Marketing Workshop
$795 per person
The face of marketing has changed.
And we don’t mean since five years ago…
We mean since last year… and even just six months ago.
If you’re not playing in the digital marketing game, you’re being left behind…period.
End of game. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
The good news is, many of today’s best digital marketing practices are easy to implement, cost a fraction of what we used to spend on traditional advertising, and they take place on social media platforms you are already familiar with.
During this massively fun and in-depth three-day workshop, you’re going to learn loads of tips, tricks and best-practices to help you define your target audience, find out where they are “hanging out” and how to keep your message in front of them as consistently and cost-effective as possible.
Your two lead educators will be Eric Ducoff, Strategies’ Vice-president and Certified Digital Marketing Professional (who knows more ways to drive traffic on Facebook than you knew existed) and Gina Bianca, Certified Strategies Digital/Social Coach, and owner of @ginabiancahair. Gina is also an influencer on Instagram as @the_hair_doctor, with over 53,000 followers (and growing).
Register now to learn…
1. How to boost engagement
Navigating the world of social media and digital marketing can be a confusing, overwhelming and time-consuming endeavor. And it’s even MORE frustrating when nobody seems to notice. We’re going to show you how crafting the perfect message, and then putting in front of people that actually WANT to hear it is the key to driving engagement.
2. How to drive sales with the perfect offer
When all is said and done, the name of the game is driving more clients into the salon or spa, right? The key to driving traffic is being able to recognize and react to the needs of new (and existing) clients. We’re going to take you through a proven system that will help you easily customize your offers and online content to the needs of your clients.
3. Instagram best practices and advanced secrets
As the social app that’s visually based, and has the highest engagement of all other platforms, Instagram is a GIFT to the beauty industry. Translation: You need to be heavily investing time and effort into it RIGHT NOW. We’ve got you covered with tips on best practices, hashtags, attracting followers, Stories, photo techniques, editing & workflow apps and more.
4. The deeper powers of Facebook that nobody is showing salons and spas
Facebook is the most powerful marketing tool since the invention of the internet itself…yet very few salons and spas are even aware of the power that’s at their fingertips. We’re about to change that. You’ll be taken on a DEEP dive into how to reach the right people with the seven audience types, how to drive sales and client retention with retargeting, advertising far beyond the “Boost” button, understanding the Power Editor and much, much, more.
Who SHOULD attend:
- Owners/managers that want to grow their salon/spa with the latest social media & digital marketing techniques.
- Those who have a working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, email broadcasts, etc.
- Those who are currently using social media and digital marketing, but are not seeing the desired return on investment.
Who should NOT attend:
- With no previous experience on Facebook or Instagram, or are “technically challenged” when operating a computer. Unfortunately, the pace of the class may prohibit you from keeping up.
- Those who consider themselves highly-advanced digital marketers who have extended knowledge of Power Editor, pixeling and retargeting strategies, etc.
- Anyone who is generating tens of thousands of organic followers on all social media platforms.
This class sold out during “pre-sale” last time it was offered. We HIGHLY suggest you register immediately.
Strategies Business Academy
40 Main St – 2nd Level
Centerbook, CT 06409
Bradley Int’l Airport – Hartford, CT
About 50 minutes from venue
T.F. Green Int’l Airport – Providence, RI
About 60 minutes from venue
Bushnell House – 860.399.4777
Captain Stannard House – 860.399.4634
The Copper Beech Inn – 888.809.2056
The Griswold Inn (B&B) – 860.767.1776
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center – 860.322.5770
Quality Inn – 860.395.1414
Saybrook Point Inn – 860.395.2000
Water’s Edge Inn & Resort – 860.399.5901
Westbrook Inn – 800.342.3162
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event: A refund will be issued for the amount paid, less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.