October 11 - 13, 2020 | 11:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
Salon/Spa Manager Course – Online
This three-day manager/leadership course is all about training managers to perform their jobs at a higher level.
Today’s salon/spa manager must have the same skills, knowledge and commitment as the owner to growing the business.
With all the daily challenges and distractions, this is no small task.
- Hours must be monitored and filled.
- Interviews must be conducted.
- Goals must be communicated to staff.
The list of expectations and responsibilities goes on and on – but how prepared are your managers to meet them?
The Salon/Spa Manager Course will provide the knowledge and skills your manager needs to become a respected yet effective leader. They will gain new insights and innovative tools to build efficient teams, monitor and increase your cash flow, motivate staff and more.
This course is a critical step towards preparing your manager – or anyone you’re grooming for management – to lead your business to sustainable levels of efficiency, consistency and productivity.
- Cash-flow planning and working with budgets
- Owner/manager communication systems and reporting
- Developing your manager’s natural leadership ability
- How to interview, hire and train new staff
- How to lead successful, meaningful meetings and one on one’s
- Conducting fair and constructive performance evaluations
- Develop coaching skills that help employees reach their full potential
- Designing systems for quality and consistency
Includes recorded replay access for 60 days from beginning of training.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes cancelled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
An Online Training Event