October 3 - 4, 2021 | 11:00am - 5:00pm
Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar – Online
$595 per person
The days of having a “receptionist” to simply greet and check out clients are long gone.
In today’s systematized salons/spas, the front desk is as much a command center as it is a check-in/check-out point for clients.
Yes, your service providers may “do the work” — but it’s your front desk/guest services employees who organize the work, sell the work, and exercise extreme influence on pre-booking, client retention, and productivity rates.
And their responsibilities don’t end there…
- They are the first and last contact with every client.
- They are the first to field complaints from unhappy customers.
- They up-sell and close retail sales.
- They generate lucrative gift certificate sales.
- They are responsible for selling the salon/spa’s most valuable asset — time on the appointment book.
These staff members are the most under-trained in the industry.
Isn’t it time you gave your front desk/call center staff the skills they need to supercharge their performance? That’s exactly what our two-day Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar was designed to do!
- Dealing with difficult clients and situations
- Up-selling and converting client needs into booked appointments
- Improving communication with colleagues and clients
- Efficiently selling service hours
- Understanding how the front desk impacts overall growth
- How to develop scripts to ensure results
Includes recorded replay access for 30 days from the beginning of training.
An Online Training Event
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event: A refund will be issued for the amount paid, less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.