November 21 - 22, 2021 | 11:00am - 5:00pm
$595 per person
If you’re a proud member of the “I’m not a numbers person” club, this training is for you!
We specifically built this course to make learning numbers easy, fun and impactful for salon, spa and medspa owners.
Why are the numbers so important?
Because understanding your numbers — and how to manage them — is a mandatory skill for all salon/spa owners. If you think you can that rely heavily on intuition (or on intuition only) you are forgetting that businesses are numbers-driven.
And if your business doesn’t generate enough revenues to cover costs, or if the checkbook and financial reports aren’t managed, your business will falter.
This course will give you the tools and knowledge to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Now again, if all this talk about numbers has you feeling nervous, fearful or overwhelmed, rest assured that those feelings are about to be a thing of the past.
We’ve been helping owners remove the fear and embrace their numbers for over 27 years. And we’ll be helping you do the same during our two days together at Financial Fitness.
You’re going to learn the skills and techniques to ensure your salon/spa is financially sound.
You’re going to learn how to harness the power of what your financial reports tell you about the performance of your business.
And, you’re going to learn how easy and critical it is to predict your financial success by constructing your own cash-flow projection.
No salon or spa owner goes into business with the intention of never drawing a paycheck, being unable to consistently meet payroll, or falling behind on taxes, rent or other obligations. But it happens everyday because they weren’t watching and managing their numbers.
Register now for Financial Fitness, and in just two days we will help you overcome your financial management stumbling blocks, and put you on your way to double-digit bottom line growth.
- The Four Business Outcomes (productivity, profitability, staff retention and client loyalty)
- Why the Four Business Outcomes are inseparable and non-negotiable
- The Official “Salon/Spa Owner’s Non-Baffling Explanation” of ALL THREE financial reports
- Why it’s critical to understand — “Profit” is NOT “Cash”
- How to create “value” and what it looks like on all three financial reports
- Gift Card dependency: How it happens, how to get out of it — how to avoid it
- In-class exercise: Create a 3-month Cash-Flow Projection — how to use it, tweak it and live it every day
- Why your Cash-Flow Projection is your new boss
- How to build a cash reserve
- How to work efficiently with your accountant
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event: A refund will be issued for the amount paid, less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.