August 15 - 18, 2021 | 11:00am - 5:00pm Eastern
Elements – Online
Elements is our new four-day workshop-based training designed to give you everything you need to build your salon/spa’s employee/operations handbook and a true team culture — but have never had the tools or the time to accomplish.
In other words, if there’s an area in your salon/spa that requires a system, education or a script, Elements is going to help you define, build, document and deploy them!
Over the course of four interactive days of training, we will cover four foundational elements of a successful salon/spa business:
- Vision, Mission, Values, Brand: You need to know where you’re going, how you will get there, and the values and brand that guide you and your company. We’ll make sure you have these in place and know how to bring them to life.
- Operations: Every company needs clear guidelines, policies and procedures. Working from our new editable Employee/Operations Handbook Template, you will have the opportunity to customize your employee handbook so you can create absolute clarity for your team.
- Systems & Scripts: Any task that gets repeated in your salon/spa needs a system…whether it’s checking in and out clients, tracking methods, or one of the myriad behind-the-scenes operations that make your company tick. The same is true with scripts for all verbal interactions with clients, whether via phone, text, email or in-person. Giving your team the right words to say will set them up with the confidence for success. You’ll leave this training with completed systems and scripts, ready for implementation. This work will set the foundation for your training and skill certification into the future.
- Communication: Identifying and practicing behavioral-style communication is a win all around. Whether working with clients or team members, it helps you to create more clarity, understanding, and less defensiveness in order to achieve the results you’re looking for. We’ll dig deep in this area… and we promise it will be a game-changer in how you successfully deal with difficult conversations and everyday interactions.
Includes 20-page “plug & play” Employee/Operations Handbook Template:
You’ve asked for this for years, and finally, it’s here! During Elements, you’ll be provided with a 20-page “plug & play” Employee Handbook/Operations Manual Template.
Gone are the days of needing to think of every little detail that needs to be included in your Employee Handbook. We’ll provide everything, you just need to customize it (if necessary) to make it your own.
If content in the template applies to you, keep it! If it doesn’t, change it to match your company and culture. It’s all completely customizable, and only available at Elements.
Why should I attend?
It’s everything you need to be doing in your company, regardless of your business model or where you’re at.
How is Elements different than Incubator?
The four-day Incubator dives deep into the Strategies Team-Based Business Model…what it is, how it works, and how it benefits your company, your team and your clients. The Elements Training is four days on how to BUILD all of that.
I haven’t attended Incubator. Should I attend Elements?
Yes, because Elements teaches everything you need to be doing in your company, regardless of your current business model and/or experience. Systems, values, brand identity…we’ll help fine-tune them all, and walk you through building your operations manual from start to finish. You’ll also learn the communication skills to deploy all of these things in order to move your company faster.
Which course should I take first, Incubator or Elements?
Elements is a natural progression from Incubator, and vice versa. You can’t go wrong either way.
Elements is heavily workshop oriented. Please come prepared to get a LOT of work done while you are here!
Includes recorded replay access for 60 days from beginning of training.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
- Strategies Member Seminar Cancellation: Classes cancelled within 14 days of the event will result in losing the allotted seminar credit from your Strategies Membership.
An Online Training Event