STRATEGIES COMMAND CENTER LOGIN - What's this?    
MY CART
WHAT WE TEACH SEMINARS COACHING ON-SITE TRAINING WEBINARS GENERAL BUSINESS SERVICES
MEMBERSHIPS STORE KEYNOTES RESOURCES ABOUT US CLIENTS BLOG CONTACT US
Retail webinar
Schedule
Masterlink - Leading through numbers - not by them
Masterlink - TEN characteristics of a successful business
Masterlink - The Conversation
Masterlink - The No-Compromise approach to building and protecting your BRAND
Masterlink - Twelve No-Compromise Leadership defining moments
MasterLink: Success in Business is …
Webinar: 10 Keys to the Perfect Salon/Spa Consultation
Webinar: 10 Secrets to Selling More Revenue Producing Hours
Webinar: 10 Ways to Increase Salon/Spa Growth Without Spending a Dime
Webinar: How To Compete with Rental Salons
Webinar: How to Get Salon/Spa Staff to Embrace Change
Webinar: How to Transition Out From Behind the Chair and Make More Money
Webinar: Salon/Spa Owner Stress - 12 Easy Tips For a Happy Workplace
Webinar: The 7 Keys to Developing New Talent
Webinar: What’s Your Salon/Spa Really Worth?
Webinar: Why Retail Commissions are Costing You Sales
Webinar:The Dirty Truth About Stylist Followings
Frequent Webinar Club
Recorded Webinars
MasterLink

Driving Retail in the Salon/Spa

*This event is free to all Strategies Membership Program Members.

**Wella customers: Save 15% with your Global Elite points when you register at the "Business Builders" page at globalelitesalon.com

There is no doubt that retail can be a huge part of the salon/spa business. So why is it that one salon/spa can be stuck at 10%–15% retail to total sales, while others don’t even break a sweat at 25%–35% or higher? Answer: One has a retailing (i.e., selling) culture and the non-performer does not. As with most things in business, you need a system to drive the process. In this Strategies Webinar, we will discuss how to implement a proactive retailing program that not only encourages, but requires employees to get involved in the retail game.

In this Strategies Webinar, you'll learn:
  • Why leadership and culture are the real powers behind retail sales
  • Why retail commission don't work in the salon/spa
  • How to ensure every client receives a product recommendation
  • Retailing benchmarks every salon/spa should be hitting
  • Skill certifying the sales process

Included with registration:

  • Workbook of slide presentation
  • A downloadable recording of the session


IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFO: Your Webinar link and password will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation email. Please do not lose this email. If you do not see this email in your inbox immediately following registration, please check your spam folder.





Register Now!

Date: October 14, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Single attendee: $49.00
Seats:

Additional options:
Frequent Webinar Club:
Register for 12 monthly Webinars for the price of 10 — a $588 value for only $490. It's like getting two Webinars for FREE! Simply register for this Webinar and hit the "Yes" button below. Club pricing below will be added to the price of this Webinar at checkout.
Price: $441  


Seminars     Coaching     On-site Training     Webinars     No-Compromise Leadership     Team-Based Pay     Site Map     Store     Home

Stay connected to the business experts!
Strategies Publishing Group, Inc.
40 Main St - Suite 7
Centerbrook, CT 06409
800.417.4848


Web Design & Content Management System by Cambium Group, LLC